Savannah Land Apartments Property for sale in Kangundo Rd/ Tebere Crescent, Kileleshwa
This prime development is located in the upmarket Kileleshwa Suburb at Kangundo Road and Tebere Crescent Junction. In addition to its strategic location, Savannah Land Apartments is a stylish exclusive complex of 47 units of 3 bedrooms apartments built on approximately 0.5 acres piece of land.
The development enjoys easy access and close proximity to other suburbs which including Lavington, Westlands, and Kilimani, with schools like Kenton College, Strathmore School, Kenya High School located within a short driving distance. Other facilities include Kasuku Centre, The Sarit Center, Lavington Mall, Yaya Centre, and a number of entertainment and recreation places.
The accommodation comprises of a spacious lounge cum dining room with large glass doors opening onto a private balcony, fitted open plan kitchen, master bedroom with walk-in wardrobes, 2 ensuite bedrooms and a self-contained domestic servant quarter.
Amenities include fully fitted gym, back-up generator, constant water supply, roof top space to be used for a restaurant or communal terrace, swimming pool, ample parking spaces, boundary wall with both electric fence and CCTV cameras.
• Spacious Lounge with a balcony.
• Dining area and foyer.
• Fitted kitchen with a cupboard, polished granite kitchen tops, pantry and optional space for a breakfast counter top.
• Master bedroom en-suite with a balcony, adequate walk-in wardrobes and dressing mirrors, jacuzzi bathtub, shower, wash hand basin.
• Bedroom one en-suite with water closet, shower, wash hand basin, mirrors and wardrobes,
• Bedroom two en-suite with water closet, shower, wash hand basin, mirrors and wardrobes,
• Domestic servant quarters (DSQ) fitted with wardrobes, bathroom (water closet, shower, wash hand basin and mirrors), independent drying area and gas cylinder cage,
• Ample laundry and drying area.
Each apartment has a total area of 2,502sqft2 and having two apartments per floor.
PRICE: Starting from Kshs. 22.5 Million.